Premium (Above 30") + Surround Sound Installation: $699
Stop wasting money at the movies. Build a complete home theater system with a large flat screen TV and in-your-face surround sound anywhere in your home. With reasonable prices, clean installation, and training on your new home theater system, our premium home cinema and surround sound installation package provides everything you need to bring the movies (and sports and special events!) home to you.
- Integration of newly purchased audio and video component(s) into a preexisting, functioning system, located in the same room. Audio or video components include: plasma or LCD TV, VCR, DVD, DVR, Blu Ray, Internet TV, Video Game Unit, Audio Receiver, Amplifier, CD Player, CD recorder, Audio Tape Deck, Mini-Disk Player, Home Theater Surround Sound System and/or Home Theatre in a box.
- Mounting up to five (5) speakers (mounting brackets not included) on wall or ceiling.
- Neatly connecting and grouping all wires, and concealing speaker wires in walls, ceiling, or using wire management system.
- Finishing off all wall fished cables with either a wall bushing or a wall plate.
- Utilizing installer provided matching or paint-able track molding, if the wall has inad equate access for standard wall fishing.
- Two-person crew arrival on-site, where flat screen TV has already been delivered.
- Securing the customer-provided mounting bracket to standard frame or masonry wall.
- Mounting and securing the plasma or LCD TV.
- Connecting the plasma LCD TV to a pre-existing AC power supply using neat wire management, cord not concealed in wall.
- Concealing customer-provided cables in a standard frame wall, from the tuner source to the LCD TV, up to fifteen (15) feet. In locations with inadequate access for standard wall fishing, or walls with insulation, vapor barriers, or any other obstruction, the wire may be concealed by installer-provided track molding.
- Installation of a set-top tuner, if available.
- An educational demonstration of the newly purchased plasma or LCD TV and home theatre components (up to 20 minutes).