Does your New York or New Jersey-based company have employees and clients that need to meet regularly, but are based in multiple locations? Do your employees need to make quick decisions on operations issues at plants located across the country or around the world? Are your employees losing valuable work hours traveling to clients, suppliers, or other company facilities?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then you need to contact JD Pro to help you plan and install a custom videoconferencing system in your boardroom or conference room, to help you increase your employees’ productivity.
With the right commercial audio video system that includes videoconferencing, interactive whiteboards, and more, you can raise your employees’ performance levels by:
- 1. Providing instant access to customers and employees in different locations – facilitating better communication as well as team and project management.
- 2. Promoting collaboration and meeting effectiveness since everyone can view the same documents, presentations, or online materials together.
- 3. Leveraging the technical expertise of people throughout your organization for training, consulting, and troubleshooting.
- 4. Reducing downtime due to travel. Meetings can start immediately and are not affected by travel delays.
- 5. Developing trust and building better working relationships between colleagues, suppliers, and customers through face-to-face video conferencing. Everyone will feel more valued and satisfied with the company overall.
- 6. Accelerating decision making since problems with purchased components, or even assembly-line equipment, can been seen visually rather than trying to describe the issue over the phone or via email.
- 7. Simplifying access to training, as well as training them more efficiently. Video conferencing helps employees stay up-to-date on policies and standardized work processes.
- 8. Enabling presentations and meetings to be videotaped and archived so employees can access them anytime information is needed.
- 9. Reducing employee stress levels due to business travel or commuting. Improving their work/life balance and increasing their enthusiasm for their job and the company.
Want to learn more about how a commercial AV system can increase your employees’ productivity? Call JD Pro today to see how we can help you by designing and installing a new AV system or re-vamping your old equipment to better meet your company’s needs.