Our Lady of Lourdes

The history of the parish of Our Lady Queen of Peace and Our Lady of Lourdes started on June 18, 1905 with the ordination of Father John J. Hopkins in St. Patrick’s Cathedral. After ministering to the people of the Bronx, Manhattan and New Paltz, Father Hopkins was chosen by Cardinal Hayes to start a parish in New Dorp.


ClientOur Lady of LourdesServicesAudio/Visual DesignYear2018Linkolqpchurch.org